Little Missenden Parish Council
Little Missenden Parish Council is comprised of four Wards; Little Missenden, Hyde Heath, Little Kingshill and Holmer Green. More information about these wards can be found on the History page
The council aims to provide effective, efficient and accountable local government for our parishioners, enabling all local residents to be involved in the communities of our villages and in the area’s future development.
We aim to:
- Support the work and objectives of local voluntary and community action organisations
- Respond to planning applications and other statutory consultations in a timely fashion, ensuring that recommendations reflect the interests of the communities we serve
- Gather, understand and communicate the views, needs and aspirations of our residents and business
- Increase parishioners’ involvement in the community by ensuring that the parish council and its actives and actions are open, transparent and accountable.
- Work with the District Council to provide safe, healthy and timely opportunities for recreation, leisure and education.
- To provide, improve and maintain play equipment and public recreation spaces
- To ensure that all members of the council have access to high quality training and development opportunities
Unsure of which Council can help you? You can search the services area of the website to find a list of responsibilities and activities covered by the Parish Council, and those covered by Buckinghamshire Council.