Welcome to the Little Missenden Parish Council website.
This site has been developed to give the residents access to their Council.
We hope to regularly update these pages to communicate what the Council wishes to achieve throughout the year and what progress is being made on any current projects or issues which have been raised.
About our website
We have already incorporated an archive of the Council minutes from meetings and will continue to upload the latest dates and minutes from all the Council meetings onto this site.
We will use the News and Events column to keep you informed about local information and other items which we think are important for you to know. The column will also carry details about what’s happening in the area and we encourage the organisers of events to let us know, using the contact form, so we can provide further publicity for your activities.
Who are we?
For a detailed list of all current members, please visit the councillors page.
What we do
• The Council regularly meet to discuss local issues
• Support and encourage ongoing community engagement initiatives
• Maintain devolved assets at a local level
• Support the economic diversity and prosperity of the village
• Review planning applications and make comment as appropriate